Mergers & Acquisitions
Our tax structure advisors will assist with your merger or acquisition to minimize your federal and state tax liabilities, including advising you on special elections, forward/reverse/triangular mergers, asset basis step-ups, state tax minimization, allocation of purchase and sale price to derive the most tax benefits, and other taxable transactions and tax-free organizations.
With our extensive experience in the tax law, we will guide you on the best entity structure, asset protection, and exit-out strategies to meet your objectives.
- Favorable Tax Treatment on Acquisitions & Dispositions
- Tax-Free Mergers & Reorganizations
- Stock Acquisition Elections (IRC Section 338(h)(10) & IRC Section 336(e) Elections)
- Purchase Price Allocations in Accordance with IRC Section 1060 (Form 8594)
- Operating Agreement Review & Modifications
- Promote Interest Integration & Planning
- Foreign Investor’s Blocker Entity Structure
- Due Diligence