The IRS has increased the number of audits, inquiries and other review procedures for large transactions, including high-net income entities and taxpayers. As a result, this requires dedicated IRS & State controversy CPAs, at your side, that will handle the IRS audit process and procedures. We proactively help you improve important documentation processes, and to correspond with such authorities with the goal to minimize IRS and State government tax liabilities and exposure.
Brody & Associates’ professionals are positioned to resolving your tax disputes in the most efficient and effective manner. Our objectivity, insight and knowledge of the tax laws allows us to better represent you during such audit process.
Our services include:
- IRS & State Government Representation
- IRS Liens, Levies and Asset Seizure Removals
- Response to IRS Notices and Inquiries
- Penalty Abatement
- Offer in Compromise Filings and Representation
- Appeals and Settlement Alternatives
- Taxpayer Advocate Resolution
- Amnesty Programs
- Installment Plans
- Payroll Tax Liabilities (Responsible Person)
- FIRPTA Withholding Issues
- Unfiled Prior Year Tax Returns