We are committed to protecting your privacy when you provide data to us. This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement” or “Statement”) sets out the privacy practices for Brody & Associates with respect to information, including Personal Data (which means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person), we obtain from and about consumers.
Please read the information below to learn about the Personal Data collected about you and how it is used. If we make any changes to this Statement, we will notify you, if applicable, prior to the change becoming effective. The most current version of the Statement is always available on our Website.
Sources of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected directly from you when you:
- Email information to us for services.
- Provide us information in hard copy for services.
It is your responsibility to provide us with accurate data, and to provide us with updated Personal Data when it changes.
Categories of Personal Data
- Identifiers (such as name, email, phone number, and address). We use this information to contact you in response to your requests and/or in connection with services that we provide to you.
- Personal information categories described in the California Customer Records statute (such as Social Security numbers, and driver’s license numbers). We use this information, if provided by you, to provide services to you upon request.
- Commercial information (such as financial and payment information). We use this information, if provided by you, to provide services to you upon request and to facilitate transactions.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information. We use this information to ensure the security of our Website and improve the performance of our site.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those members of our firm who need to know that information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Online information is stored on secure servers located in Nexcess SOC 1 and SOC 2 certified datacenters.
If you have any questions about this Statement or if you believe that your Personal Data has been processed or disclosed in violation of this Statement, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com, or a letter to:
Brody & Associates
Attn: Office Manager
19495 Biscayne Boulevard
Aventura, FL 33180